Wordpress (Book Blog) mybookstacks.wordpress.com Twitter @fennyusuf Facebook Fenny Herawati Yusuf

I'm a girl who reads and have too many books. You’ll know that I do because I will always have an unread book in my bag and my shelves. A girl who spends her money on books instead of clothes. A girl who has a list of books she wants to read.

If you have any question about books and authors, please feel free to contact me at fennyherawatiyusuf[at]yahoo[dot]com. I will reply your email soon.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Look - Sophia Bennett


Ted doesn't think of herself as glamorous. But her gorgeous sister Ava is. So when it's Ted who spotted by a model agency, at the same time that Ava is diagnosed with cancer, things have clearly gone very wrong. Ted isn't interested in modelling but Ava wants her to give it a try. Just how far will Ted go to please her sister? And what sacrifices will she have to make?

Comments
My first impression: not bad for YA book. I like the romance, even though I think this book could be more fashionable. But when I think back again, this book is not about fashion; the more important thing of this book is the message. Like; don’t be such a cheap model, you should have a principal, love the right guy, and take care of your family. Overall this book was OK, but not my favorite one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions and comments about this post, please leave here. Will reply soon.