Wordpress (Book Blog) mybookstacks.wordpress.com Twitter @fennyusuf Facebook Fenny Herawati Yusuf

I'm a girl who reads and have too many books. You’ll know that I do because I will always have an unread book in my bag and my shelves. A girl who spends her money on books instead of clothes. A girl who has a list of books she wants to read.

If you have any question about books and authors, please feel free to contact me at fennyherawatiyusuf[at]yahoo[dot]com. I will reply your email soon.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Insurgent by Veronica Roth


Fighting for survival in a shattered world… the truth is her only hope.

The thrillingly dark sequel to No. 1 New York Times bestseller, DIVERGENT.

I have done bad things. I can’t take them back, and they are part of who I am.

Tris has survived a brutal attack on her former home and family. But she has paid a terrible price. Wracked by grief and guilt, she becomes ever more reckless as she struggles to accept her new future.

Yet if Tris wants to uncover the truth about her world, she must be stronger than ever… because more shocking choices and sacrifices lie ahead.

Comments
Saya masih suka karakternya Tris. Dia itu tangguh, kuat, mandiri, tipe-tipe wanita pejuang yang ngelakuin apapun dengan caranya sendiri. But still a human, dia kadang juga bisa kalah. Di Insurgent, Tris tampil lebih Dauntless, sedangkan Four.. Saya nggak dapet karismanya disini. Four itu jadi lebih sensitif, lebih labil, which makes me dont like him in Insurgent.
Plotnya masih seru sih, dengan scene-scene yang seru. Yang saya kurang suka justru endingnya Insurgent ini. Entah kenapa, saya merasa mirip sama The Maze Runner, dunia distopia yang dibuat-buat oleh manusia lain. Saya merasa ketipu aja karena ternyata semua yang di dunia Tris selama ini adalah rekayasa.

1 comment:

  1. Kalo di Insurgent aja Four dibilang labil, Kak, wuih di Allegiant jauh lebih labil lagi, sampe kesel sendiri bacanya (eh, udah baca belum?)
    Aku udah sering denger Maze Runner tapi nggak begitu tertarik bacanya, nunggu filmnya aja deh :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions and comments about this post, please leave here. Will reply soon.