Wordpress (Book Blog) mybookstacks.wordpress.com Twitter @fennyusuf Facebook Fenny Herawati Yusuf

I'm a girl who reads and have too many books. You’ll know that I do because I will always have an unread book in my bag and my shelves. A girl who spends her money on books instead of clothes. A girl who has a list of books she wants to read.

If you have any question about books and authors, please feel free to contact me at fennyherawatiyusuf[at]yahoo[dot]com. I will reply your email soon.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Kiki Strike: Inside The Shadow City - Kirsten Miller


Life will never be the same for Ananka Fishbein after she ventures into an enormous sinkhole near her New York City apartment. A million rats, delinquent Girl Scouts out for revenge, and a secret city below the streets of Manhattan combine in this remarkable novel about a darker side of New York City you have only just begun to know about…

Comments
One of my favorite series ever. Even tough I haven't read the next book, only this, the first one. Saya suka sama cerita Kiki Strike karena petualangannya dan tokohnya. Mostly karena tokohnya. Tim Kiki dalam petualangan Kota Bayangannya ini keren banget.
Ceritanya juga seru, saya nggak menemukan adanya kesan maksa, ya mengalir apa adanya aja. Terjemahannya bagus, membuat saya enjoy banget membacanya. One of the best fantasy series ever, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions and comments about this post, please leave here. Will reply soon.